We do not have an active nursery at this time. If you are in need of a nursery please let an usher know and we will arrange one for the service you attend.
In order to offer a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable nursery experience for your child, we must ask parents to abide by these guidelines when placing a child in nursery care, children ages newborn thru 3 year olds.
Preparing to come...
1. Fill out a registration card & include any allergies.
2. Label all of your child's belongings, especially diaper bags, bottles, cups, and clothing.
3. For infants and toddlers, please bring at least two (2) diapers, a change of labeled clothing, and adequate bottles, juice and/or finger food for the period your child will be staying.
4. Do not leave valuables in your child's bag, as the nursery cannot be responsible for their safety.
5. Personal toys brought to the nursery have an unfortunate tendency to be lost and/or broken. Please leave them at home unless your child has a strong attachment to a blanket, doll, or stuffed animal.
As you arrive...
1. Inform staff when your child is in the process of toilet training. Also be sure to bring a change of labeled clothing at such times, because accidents will happen.
2. Inform staff of any special physical problems of your child such as allergies and foods or chemicals to avoid.
3. Only the parent or assigned adult may sign in or sign out their children.
4. Obtain the assigned vibrating beeper and hold on to it.
Nursery pick up...
1. Children must stay until picked up and signed out by the parent or assigned adult.
2. Return the beeper as you sign out your child.
3. Children are not allowed to pick up younger siblings from the nursery. This is an elementary safety precaution.
1. Please do not bring a sick child to the nursery (examples: fever of 100oF or higher, diarrhea, vomiting, or green running nose). A sick child can endanger his health, other children, and our staff. Please be mindful that pregnant mothers and infants are especially vulnerable.
2. Nursery staff cannot administer medicine to your child for safety reasons.
3. Parents will be given a written report of any minor (band-aid) injuries or illnesses sustained in the nursery. Parents will be immediately notified if a more serious injury occurs.
1. Older children who present discipline problems may be placed in time-out. (1 minute for every year of their age.)
2. Parents please be discreet in checking on your child in the nursery, as many children become extremely upset upon such occasions.
Problems and requests...
Problems and requests may be referred to the nursery worker or the church office at 447-4287 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
A complete nursery manual is available for parents perusal upon request. Copies are kept in the nursery complex and the church office.